Friday, September 26, 2014

Meghan's 10 Songs of the Week: September 21st-27th

BY: Meghan Laverty

I'll answer the question that's been bothering you since you tried to figure out whether the chicken or the egg came first. What are the ten snazziest songs I'm listening to this week? Well, I'm glad you asked. What I listen to is a mix of new, old, and sometimes embarrassing. Each list of songs I make will embody that.

For this glorious week, here are my ten songs that you NEED to check out, (in no particular order):

1. "You Haunt Me" - Sir Sly
2. "Road To Nowhere" - Talking Heads
3. "Queenie Eye" - Paul McCartney
4. "For Yellow Walls" - Brick + Mortar
5. "Trainwreck 1979" - Death From Above 1979
6. "Bring It All Back" - S Club 7
7. "Sugar Love" - Riley and the Roxies
8. "Wire Frame Mattress" - The Wytches
9. "Dying To Be Born" - Civil Twilight
10. "We All Die Trying To Get It Right" - Vance Joy

Which songs are you listening to this week? Hit up @OneAMMedia on Twitter with the tunes that are the soundtrack to your life RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment